03 January 2009

Ludwig Castle Trip 12/26 to 27/08

We went on an overnighter to three of King Ludwig II castles in the Bavarian Alps in southern Germany.

Hohenschwangau Castle



In the back ground you can see Neuschwanstein Castle from Hohenschwangau Castle


Looking at Hohenschawangau Castle from trail to Neuschwanstien Castle




Looking at Pollat Gorge from Neuschwanstien Castle
Pollat Gorge and bridge



Scenary from Neuschawanstien Castle
with Hohenschwangau Castle in background

Neuschwanstien Castle



Pollat Gorge
Hohenschwangau Castle from Neuschwanstein Castle

Neuschwanstein Castle from the Pollat Gorge Bridge
Hohenschwangau Castle

2 comments:

  1. OH. MY. GOSH!


    I am so jealous I can't even see straight! I have always wanted to go there. Well, ever since I saw Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

    Weird, I know. But still. I am MAJOR jealous over here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are missing a person!!! One with blond hair, blue eyes, who looks like Steve, you know? Oh and one more person, a man with hazel eyes, blond hair, prior marine, you know? Haha, glad you guys had fun! Love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete